With superb reproductions of breathtaking Ansel Adams photographs, the Ansel Adams Wall Calendar remains a beloved annual bestseller--now featuring images that have never before been published.
Ansel Adams was the most honored American photographer of the 20th century. Through his photography and leadership in the Sierra Club, he remains a leading voice in the fight to conserve America's wilderness.
The 2019 Ansel Adams Wall Calendar features thirteen exquisite, high-quality reproductions of Adams' photographs, carefully selected and ordered to reflect the changing seasons. These stunning images of America's natural heritage and national parks--majestic mountain vistas, dramatic waterfalls, and landscapes of the American West--will delight all year long.
Printed in America on America on high-quality photographic paper and with a durable spiral binding, each date has plenty of room to record appointments. Each month's photograph is a glossy, large-scale reproduction suitable for framing at year's end.
A classic and popular now as ever, the Ansel Adams Wall Calendar is an elegant addition to any home or office.
For more ways to enjoy the photography of Ansel Adams, look for the Ansel Adams 2019 Engagement Calendar.
- ☛ Best-selling Calendar title!
- ☛ Features artwork from world renown photographer Ansel Adams
- ☛ Printed on high-quality photographic paper
- ☛ High-quality reproductions of Adams' black-and-white photography
- ☛ Includes all major public and culturally significant holidays.
- Binding: Calendar
- Brand: HACHETTE BOOK GROUP USA
- Product Group: Book
- Product Type Name: ABIS_BOOK
- Manufacturer: Ansel Adams
- Part Number: 0316445053
- Release Date: 2018-07-24
- Edition: Wal
- Publication Date: 2018-07-24
- ISBN: 0316445053
- Publisher: Ansel Adams
- Studio: Ansel Adams
- Number Of Pages: 24